Thursday, October 7, 2010

Luminous Mysteries

As long as I've known the Rosary, I've known the Luminous Mysteries.  Sometimes it seems that they're harder to remember because we only say them once a week.

I've found that for me, a great way to remember them is to put myself in the scene.  If I can imagine being there, it makes that Mystery come alive, and I recall it easier.  I also like to put Mary at the scene and often wonder what she was going through.

Read through these reflections written by Mark Shea.  This will help those Luminous Mysteries shine for you!

In Honor of Our Lady of the Rosary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie
I have always liked this mystery as it does speak of the life of Christ as Our Lord.
I am trying to finish Our Jewish Roots before the Endow trip. I wish I had read this before we experienced Mulieris Dignitatem. It is so rich in content. I am sure that our Endow study will be enriched from reading this book.