Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Change isn't so bad, it's the adjustment that's hard

This is second week at the new job.  There is so much to learn in the office part, I feel I haven't done much in the DRE part.  Maybe it's because there are big statistics reports due - tomorrow.

It's different driving south to work, not north.  It's different driving past the nursing home and not stopping to see my mother-in-law.  But, nothing stays the same.

Tomorrow, as some in our diocese prepare for the Christ Our Life Conference in Des Moines, four of us from the Council of Catholic Women will start four days of girl time.  Tomorrow evening, we're driving to Westside to leave early Thursday morning headed for Denver, CO and the Endow Conference.  I wish everyone could go with us, but maybe next year!

Stay tuned - I'll make the others in the group post their experiences, too!

St. Christopher, pray for us.

No comments: