Thursday, September 2, 2010

A great find!

On the right upper corner of this page, listed under the Mass Readings, is the word Reflection.  Click on it - but not now.  It takes you to a reflection of today's scriptures.

Those meditations come from Presentation Ministries, Cincinnati, Ohio.  They're great.  Trouble is, some are so great, I want to print them out.  Then what do I do with them?  I even thought about a binder, but that'd be too much to haul around.

Great news!  They actually have a printed devotion book that you can subscribe to!  Subscription costs are whatever you can afford.

I received my free sample booklet for Oct/Nov in the mail today.  It's printed 6 times a year and perfectly purse-size or will fit in my Bible cover.  And, since it's mine, I can highlight the parts of the reflections that "grab" me.  The Permit To Publish is from Rev. Joseph R Binzer, Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, so we know it's free of doctrinal error.

OK, NOW you can click on Reflections!

No comments: