Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some "don't miss" shows on EWTN this week

Mon., Nov. 8, Peggy Bowes will be on The Journey Home with Marcus Grodi.  Peggy is a revert and author of the book, The Rosary Workout.  Her website is www.rosaryworkout.com

Johnnette Benkovic is one of the most incredible Catholic women I've heard and will be on with Fr. Mitch on Wednesday.  If you get near a Lighthouse CD display, look for her CD entitled "For Love and Marriage."  She's host of Women of Grace, also on EWTN, she's author of Full of Grace: Women and the Abundant Life, book and study.  They've recently reformatted the Canticle magazine, I'm curious to see what it's like.  Johnnette's website is www.lhla.org

I'd just as well print this out or set my DirecTV for autotune so I remember, too!



MONDAY - NOVEMBER 8, 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT
THE JOURNEY HOME: HOST MARCUS GRODI 
Peggy Bowes, revert. 
WEDNESDAY - NOVEMBER 10, 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT
EWTN LIVE: HOST FR. MITCH PACWA Johnnette Benkovic.


No comments: